Mushroom 65 is an excellent appetizer to prepare at any time. It is a recipe that can be prepared quickly and at any time it will be a popular dish for everyone.Mushroom 65 is a perfect mouth-watering snack for finger food.
- 300 grams Button mushrooms quartered• 2 tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour Maida• 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons Tandoori masala
- 1 inch Ginger grated
- 4 cloves Garlic grated
- 2 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 Green Chillies slit• 1 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for cooking
- To begin making the Mushroom 65 Recipe, wash the mushrooms, pat dry and quarter them and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornflour, all-purpose flour and salt. Make a thick batter by adding little water. Add water using a tablespoon little by little to make a thick batter.
- Add the quartered mushrooms in the batter and keep aside.
- Heat PUVI Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for deep frying in a Kadai/ Wok on medium high heat. Add a few mushrooms at a time and deep fry them until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels and keep the mushroom aside.
- In another Kadai/ Wok, heat a tablespoon of the oil on medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic, green chilies and curry leaves and saute for a few minutes. Add the fried mushrooms, the black pepper powder and tandoori masala powder. Stir fry until the mushrooms get well coated with the spices.
- Check the salt and spices and adjust to suit your taste. Stir in the chopped coriander leaves and turn off the heat. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Serve the Mushroom 65 (Indian Style Spicy Mushrooms with Chillies) as an appetizer for parties.